Crafting Embedded Systems
We are a team of software engineers united by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. As full stack developers, we help our clients realize their real-time, connectivity, mobile or backend projects. Today, our software runs in millions of cars.
We help you realize your embedded systems: from real-time automotive ECUs to connected M2M devices, highly optimized stacks to complete systems.
We bring your car into the cloud: with our experience in developing backend and embedded systems, we can securely embed a connected device into your car's infrastructure.
Achieve efficient Autosar Workflows: with our Automate Tool, large-scale Autosar projects become manageable.
We customize Android to your specific needs to deliver the best perfomance for your headless devices or full-blown entertainment systems.
Auto » Mate
Automate is an Autosar Authoring Tool with a textual user interface. It’s particularly well suited for large Autosar projects and is tailored to the needs of software developers.
Edit Models like Code and collaborate with ease.
Fast startup and short turnaround. Even for very large models.
The pure standard. With project specific macros on top.
Plugins for Eclipse, Visual Studio and VIM, with more to come.
Automate model checks and changes with the powerful scripting language.
Min # Droid
Mindroid is an open-source messaging and concurrency framework inspired by Google's Android operating system.
Mindroid makes it easy for your applications to use message passing as primary communication mechanism.
Support for multiple operating systems is on board. Porting to new platforms is made easy.
Makes it unnecessary to use explicit locking mechanisms.
Why work at E.S.R. Labs?
E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Given a diverse set of projects you have the chance to work with a wide range of technologies with the freedom to explore new things. What we offer:
Machine Learning Engineer
As Machine Learning Developer you are responsible for the modeling of several aspects for autonomous driving for autonomous driving, especially in Computer Vision. Furthermore, you implement, optimize and port on embedded platforms and develop new network topologies.
- Good know-how in Machine Learning with focus at Deep Learning
- Development experience with C/C++ and Python/Lua
- Know-how in any of the following frameworks: Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch
- Thorough knowledge of Computer Vision
Automotive Embedded Systems
Help us raise the standards when it comes to automotive software development. We work with the top automotive OEMs and are looking for:
- Specialization in embedded systems and/or network programming.
- Strong low-level programming skills and a thorough understanding of hardware architectures.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ with strong object oriented design skills.
- Experience in AUTOSAR a plus.
- Experience in model-driven development is a plus.
Android / Linux Developer
We are convinced that the future of embedded systems lies in Android and Linux. Work with us on exciting projects and help us shape the embedded platforms of the future. Things we look for are:
- A solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in operating systems, computer networks, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Specialization in operating systems, multimedia systems and/or network programming.
- Experience in writing high quality Linux system software and/or Android applications.
- Experience in Linux Kernel development is a plus.
As a Java developer you are responsible for developing machine-to-machine (M2M) applications for the Internet of Things. Your skills:
- Java programming experience
- Enjoy developing and shipping software
- Basic knowledge of architecture, data structure, algorithms and scripting
DSL Developer Ruby and C++
Be part of a great team and help us build the development tools of the future. Your skills:
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ with strong object oriented design skills
- Programming experience in Ruby
- Enjoy developing and shipping software